Stanford Advanced Materials (SAM) offers medical grade hyaluronic acid powder for skin care applications; high molecular weight, middle/mild molecular weight, and low molecular weight sodium hyaluronate powder are available. CAS Number: 9067-32-7, the sample is available.
|Item No.||Molecular Weight|
|HA-EPM1||0.2-4.0 m3/kg; 10K-3,000K Da
|HA-EM2.0 (DMF)||1.3-1.5 m3/kg; 800K-1,300K Da
|HA-EM3.0 (DMF)||2.7-3.6 m3/kg; 1,600K-2,500K Da
|HA-PM-0.5 (DMF)||0.5-1.0 m3/kg; 20K-60K Da
For parenteral preparations or oral preparations not including intra-articular and intra-ocular preparations. It can be used in eye drops, contact lens solutions, topical preparations for wound or burn healing, medical lubricants, etc.
• ophthalmic surgery (viscosupplementation) • eye drops for dry eye (eg. artificial tears)
• intra-articular injections • topical preparations for wound and burns healing
• intradermal injections for aesthetic correction • anti-adhesive and shape keeping products for thoracic and abdominal surgery
• anti-adhesive wound healing products • bandages with exudates absorbing capacity2.
Sodium hyaluronate on its own an active substance
• cartilage (joint) and tendon disorders • wound and burns healing preparations
Sodium hyaluronate in combination with other active substances
• anti-cancer preparations • wound and burns healing preparations
• preparations for reduction of scar formation • eye drops
• topical anti-inflammatory and analgesics preparations • cartilage (joint) and tendon disorders
• nutraceuticals supporting the treatment of skeleton or prevention of skeleton disorders • preparations for liver regeneration
• artificial skin grafts for plastic and reconstruction surgery • artificial skin for the test of cosmetic raw material
• replacement of injured cartilage, artificial cartilage grafts • artificial bone grafts
• adipose tissue replacement • support for the growth of soft tissue grafts
• aorta and large venous grafts industry
Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
• component of special cell culture medium • supporting material for gene transfer
• biotinylated for detection of hyaluronan-binding proteins
Other Biological Applications
• sperm separation according to their mobility
• medium for in vitro ovum fertilization. For parenteral preparations or oral preparations not including intra-articular and intra-ocular preparations. It can be used in eye drops, contact lens solutions, topical preparations for wound or burn healing, medical lubricants, etc.
|Infrared absorption spectrophotometry||Ph. Eur. Reference Standards|
|Appearance of solution||A600nm≤0.01|
|pH (5mg/mL solution)||5.0-8.0|
|Intrinsic viscosity||Measured values|
|Molecular weight||Measured values|
|Loss on drying||≤20.0%|
|Mold and Yeast||≤100cfu/g|
Viscoelasticity, protecting corneal endothelium;
Lubricating, viscoelasticity, repairing damage cartilage, inhibition of inflammation, pain relief, etc.;
Properties of good biocompatibility and degradability of HA and its derivatives.
Please fill in your details and one of our material experts will get back to you within 24 hours. For more information, contact us via E-mail at email@example.com.
** Email address with your company's domain name is preferred. Otherwise, we may not be able to process your inquiry.