NLO Crystals (Non-linear Optical Crystals) are used for extending the laser spectrum from deep UV to some distance IR with the aid of various harmonic generations (SHG, THG), sum frequency generations (SFG), difference frequency generations (DFG) and optical parametric oscillators (OPO).
often Used Nonlinear Crystals
The most common used NLO crystals consist of BBO, KTP, LBO, KD*P(DKDP), KTA, LiNbO3, AgGaS2, KDP, ADP, LiIO3, KNbO3, CLBO, KBBF, BiBO AgGaSe2, and so forth.
- BBO is the maximum extensively used NLO crystal. BBO's wide transparent and phase-matchable wavelength variety, high conversion efficiency and high harm threshold make it an wonderful choice for programs from UV to NIR lasers encompass Nd:YAG, Ti:Sapphire, Dye laser, and many others. BBO is a touch bit hygroscopic.
- KTP features high conversion efficiency, non-hygroscopicity and price-performance which make it the in general commonplace NLO crystal for SHG of center or low power Nd:lasers. KTP is likewise used in 1064nm pumped OPO to generate IR lasers. KTP has extraordinarily low harm threshold.
- LBO can attain non-important phase matching(NCPM) for SHG@1064nm, along with its highr harm threshold, makes LBO the pleasant SHG crystal for excessive electricity 1064nm systems.
- KDP DKDP (deuterated KDP, KD*P), ADP are to be had in huge size and price-efficiently. KD*P is not unusual utilized in Pockles cells.
- AgGaS2 and AgGaSe2 are few of NLO crystals which may be used in IR ranges. the typical utilization of AgGaS2 is OPO and DFG to generate IR radiations.
Send us an Inquiry now to find out more Information and the latest prices，thanks！